Account Manager – Retail Displays & Fixtures
Location: West Deptford, NJ
The role of the Account Manager is to service both internal customers, and external customers in productive and meaningful ways that build strong, long-lasting, positive 360° relationships that deliver measureable results to the overall corporate goals and objectives, including those of exceptional service, value and annual revenue growth.
- Diligently, and professionally employ both written and verbal communication with customers to further along projects or potential projects.
- Understanding that time is of the essence, respond to email / telephone inquiries from external / internal customers within 24 hours.
- As needed, be involved with customers including booking sales orders, researching / resolving problems, providing production and/or product knowledge and overseeing projects.
- Convey and employ the ability to read blue prints and perform take-offs for various customer fixture requirements.
- Work with Client Services when needed, on all aspects of sales orders – processing within 24 hours of receipt.
- Establish tracking of sales orders to ensure complete, timely shipping.
- Coordinate shipping of product, resolve freight discrepancies, process freight invoices (as needed).
- Manage, maintain and update customer information, inventory and invoicing within internal software. Provide custom reports when needed.
- Work with IT department to develop custom reports or website portal when needed.
- Work with Marketing department when needed to support Business Development Team.
- Support Business Development and Production Managers as needed.
- Support COO and CFO in various administrative duties when needed.
- Meet with clients as needed, including possible day travel to client headquarters or to retail store locations.
– Excellent professional communication skills including written and verbal formats.
– Ability to research and resolve client inquiries, complaints.
– Strong administrative and superior organizational skills.
– Excellent PC Skills to include MS Outlook, MS Office / Adobe PDF Editor
– Ability to handle multiple projects.
– Ability to make logical decision, prioritize workload, track multiple projects, manage multiple deadlines, for multiple customers
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Bachelor of Science Degree; 2-5 years experience as an Account Manager or Project Leader in a fast paced environment.