Account Manager – Tradeshow Exhibit Division
The ACCOUNT MANAGER – TRADE SHOW EXHIBIT DIVISION ensures that client needs are met by guiding and managing day-to-day, account tactical and logistic activities and by maintaining an effective level of direct contact with assigned clients. The account manager shares responsibility for the account’s profitability and the development of the account coordinator(s) assigned.
Reports directly to the Account Director or Vice President, Client Relations
- Ensures client relations are positive and stable; and that the Account Director or Vice President, Client Relations is immediately informed of any potential problems with the client/company relations, budget overruns, etc.
- Provides clients clear access to executive management team.
- Reviews conceptual designs to ensure client’s brand, experiential marketing and channel objectives remain in focus.
- Reviews estimates and drafts SOW, quotation and agreement documents to ensure client expectations and budget requirements are met and profitability is maintained.
- Initiates job opening, work order entry, change order processing and all internal project communications via the company’s work order system
- Effectively tracks and monitors change order requests, obtains/reviews estimates and drafts related SOW, quotation and agreement documents.
- Creates/reviews project plans, timelines, engineering drawings, and logistic/deployment plans before submitting to the client or operations.
- Participates/leads project kick-off, status and kick-out meetings.
- Monitors account receivables and client past due aging.
- Assembles and prepares, on a monthly basis, all invoicing documentation including, internal estimates, client-signed agreements, change orders, client initiated POs, job cost reports, detailed back-up of charges, gross margin calculation sheet and invoice request.
- Reviews/obtains approval on all invoice requests prior to submitting to accounting for processing.
- Ensures financial management of projects meets company standards.
- Meets with account coordinator on a regular basis to review activities.
- Evaluates account coordinator performance on at least an annual basis.
- Guides account coordinator in career and skills development.
- Participates in company/client performance reviews.
Minimum Experience Requirements:
- Four year degree, preferably in business, marketing or advertising
- Five years experience in client services with an exhibit-house or experiential, advertising or creative agency
- Experience in managing, mentoring and developing assigned staff
- Excellent time management, customer service, project management, leadership and organizational skills
- Proven ability to multi-task, manage priorities, and meet deadlines
- PC Skills with proficiency level experience using MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint
- Experience in working under tight and changing deadlines
- Able to travel as needed
Please contact: Kevin Sweeney, Vice President, Client Relations – Art Guild, 300 Wolf Drive, West Deptford, NJ 08086, firstname.lastname@example.org