Account Manager – Retail Displays + Fixtures Division
The ACCOUNT MANAGER serves as the Sales Executive’s primary assistant for client facing interactions. The manager’s goal is to ensure that client expectations are clearly documented and communicated to the operations team for effective delivery. A key criterion for success will be his/her ability to be both tactical and strategic, helping the Sales Executive grow each client account. This role reports directly to the Vice President, Client Partnerships.
- Ensures client relations are positive and stable and that the Vice President, Client Partnerships is immediately informed of any potential problems with the client/company relations, meeting client schedules, or other material impacts.
- Initiates job opening, change order processing and all internal project communications via company protocol.
- Develops client Scopes of Work (SOW), drafts price quotations and communicates client agreement documents as required.
- Effectively tracks and monitors change order requests, obtains/reviews estimates and drafts related SOW, quotation/agreement documents, and finished goods inventory.
- Schedules routine status meetings with internal stakeholders (Designers, Project Managers, etc.) to ensure client schedule compliance.
- Coordinates receipt of client material (inbound) and shipment of finished goods (outbound) to client locations working closely with the freight department.
- Monitors account receivables and client past due aging and reaches out to clients as needed.
- Responsible for preparing invoices to clients with all supporting documentation (estimates, job cost report, change orders, Purchase Orders (PO) and gross margin calculations) on a timely basis.
- Reviews/obtains approval on all invoice requests prior to submitting to accounting for processing
- Four-year degree, preferably in business, marketing or advertising
- Five years’ experience in client services, preferably with a retail display company or experiential, advertising or creative agency
- Experience in problem solving and developing and maintaining relationships
- Excellent time management, customer service, leadership and organizational skills
- Proven ability to multi-task, manage priorities, and meet deadlines
- PC Skills with proficiency in MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint
- Experience in face paced environment and working under tight and changing deadlines
- Able to travel as needed (travel is infrequent)
Please contact: Mark Hernick, Vice President, Client Partnerships – firstname.lastname@example.org – Art Guild, 300 Wolf Drive, West Deptford, NJ 08086