Las Vegas Project/Account Manager – Tradeshows + Events Division
We’re looking for an experienced Project/Account Manager for our Tradeshows + Events Division to work out of our Las Vegas location. Here are the details.
General Job Description & Responsibilities
1) Well rounded, multi-faceted position with a need for strong technical/detail-oriented skills
2) Communicative team player and customer support
3) Managing and supervising multiple daily time sensitive projects
4) Ensure projects are produced and completed on time within budget
5) Bachelor’s/Associate degree with trade show experience preferred
6) Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PPT)
7) Excellent written, verbal and listening skills
1) Facilitate, communicate, and gather needed project details, estimates, budgets, etc.
a. Coordinate with all internal departments, support teams, and clients
b. Understand and interpret design renderings, detail drawings, construction techniques
2) Readiness to learn, comprehend, manage, and implement all portions of company modular metal extrusion system used for tradeshow booths or events
3) Manage all aspects of projects from inception to completion utilizing and working with internal and external resources/vendors to include but not limited to:
a. Graphics, drawing and engineering, shop and warehouse, shipping, show services
b. Creating work orders, providing project status, timelines, and scheduling
c. Job processing and job cost tracking
4) Assist with estimating, bid proposals, budgeting, job costs reconciliation, and invoicing
5) Research products and materials, order needed materials, and create Purchase Orders
a. Oversee suppliers/sub-contractors to ensure quality and on time delivery
6) Client coordination, pricing, order processing, preparing folders/binders, etc. to include gathering and managing graphic and show services information
7) Work with other divisions on day-to-day projects as needed
a. Assist maintaining production schedule and job scheduling
8) Learn and assist with company inventory management systems
a. Computer inventory entry and tracking
b. Support managing current client and internal inventories
c. Taking physical inventories as needed
9) Travel to show site and provide supervision
10) Other Responsibilities, as required.
If you are qualified and interested in this position send your resume to Todd Miller – General Manager Las Vegas – at email@example.com
About Art Guild
Art Guild has been in business since 1923, evolving to become a full-service provider of face-to-face marketing and educational programs for some of the country’s most prominent corporations and institutions. With locations in Philadelphia, New York, Delaware and Las Vegas, a network of international partners, 220 employees and over 700,000 square feet of manufacturing and storage space, Art Guild can support the largest and most complex programs. Our expert staff and full suite of tradeshow related services allows customers to simplify their vendor mix while gaining speed, brand consistency, and cost efficiencies.
Account Manager – Retail Displays + Fixtures Division
- Ensures client relations are positive and stable and that the Vice President, Client Partnerships is immediately informed of any potential problems with the client/company relations, meeting client schedules, or other material impacts.
- Initiates job opening, change order processing and all internal project communications via company protocol.
- Develops client Scopes of Work (SOW), drafts price quotations and communicates client agreement documents as required.
- Effectively tracks and monitors change order requests, obtains/reviews estimates and drafts related SOW, quotation/agreement documents, and finished goods inventory.
- Schedules routine status meetings with internal stakeholders (Designers, Project Managers, etc.) to ensure client schedule compliance.
- Coordinates receipt of client material (inbound) and shipment of finished goods (outbound) to client locations working closely with the freight department.
- Monitors account receivables and client past due aging and reaches out to clients as needed.
- Responsible for preparing invoices to clients with all supporting documentation (estimates, job cost report, change orders, Purchase Orders (PO) and gross margin calculations) on a timely basis.
- Reviews/obtains approval on all invoice requests prior to submitting to accounting for processing
- Four-year degree, preferably in business, marketing or advertising
- Five years’ experience in client services, preferably with a retail display company or experiential, advertising or creative agency
- Experience in problem solving and developing and maintaining relationships
- Excellent time management, customer service, leadership and organizational skills
- Proven ability to multi-task, manage priorities, and meet deadlines
- PC Skills with proficiency in MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint
- Experience in face paced environment and working under tight and changing deadlines
- Able to travel as needed (travel is infrequent)
Please contact: Mark Hernick, Vice President, Client Partnerships – firstname.lastname@example.org – Art Guild, 300 Wolf Drive, West Deptford, NJ 08086