3D Exhibit Designer – Entry Level
Art Guild Inc., a full-service provider of face-to-face marketing and educational programs located in Southern NJ, is looking for an Exhibit Designer to join our creative team. The ideal candidate is a highly creative individual with the ability to create conceptual visuals and translate concept to reality, work with engineers, graphic designers, and sales teams to achieve on target designs for high-profile customers. We are looking for someone with creative talent, motivation, inspiration and excellent idea communication skills. Expect to work on a variety of small and large scale projects for exhibits, events, and customer experience centers under the guidance of a Creative Director.
- Work with Account Teams and Creative Director to define project goals, design, and present in-budget designs and concepts to customers
- Manage multiple design projects in a fast-paced environment, completing work on time
- Under guidance of Creative Director, complete on-strategy designs and corresponding presentations of exhibit structure for trade shows and events through sketches, 3D modeling and rendering in related presentation software
- Maintain working knowledge of 3D Max, V-Ray, and Adobe programs with continued education
- Stay on top design and materials trends
- Continuously seek ways to contribute to the department above and beyond daily tasks
- Create estimate drawing packages per project as needed for estimating department
- Work internally with other departments to maintain design integrity as projects move through production
- BA/BS in 3D Design or equivalent field
- Proficient in 3D and 2D design software, 3D Max, V-Ray, Adobe Suite, Sketch-Up
- Strong design, verbal, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to sketch conceptual ideas and produce highly realistic renderings
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Ability to travel as necessary
As a requirement for consideration, please submit a link to an electronic portfolio of your recent work along with your resume and salary requirements to: Sara Federici at email@example.com
Account Manager – Tradeshow Exhibit Division
The ACCOUNT MANAGER – TRADE SHOW EXHIBIT DIVISION ensures that client needs are met by guiding and managing day-to-day, account tactical and logistic activities and by maintaining an effective level of direct contact with assigned clients. The account manager shares responsibility for the account’s profitability and the development of the account coordinator(s) assigned.
Reports directly to the Account Director or Vice President, Client Relations
- Ensures client relations are positive and stable; and that the Account Director or Vice President, Client Relations is immediately informed of any potential problems with the client/company relations, budget overruns, etc.
- Provides clients clear access to executive management team.
- Reviews conceptual designs to ensure client’s brand, experiential marketing and channel objectives remain in focus.
- Reviews estimates and drafts SOW, quotation and agreement documents to ensure client expectations and budget requirements are met and profitability is maintained.
- Initiates job opening, work order entry, change order processing and all internal project communications via the company’s work order system
- Effectively tracks and monitors change order requests, obtains/reviews estimates and drafts related SOW, quotation and agreement documents.
- Creates/reviews project plans, timelines, engineering drawings, and logistic/deployment plans before submitting to the client or operations.
- Participates/leads project kick-off, status and kick-out meetings.
- Monitors account receivables and client past due aging.
- Assembles and prepares, on a monthly basis, all invoicing documentation including, internal estimates, client-signed agreements, change orders, client initiated POs, job cost reports, detailed back-up of charges, gross margin calculation sheet and invoice request.
- Reviews/obtains approval on all invoice requests prior to submitting to accounting for processing.
- Ensures financial management of projects meets company standards.
- Meets with account coordinator on a regular basis to review activities.
- Evaluates account coordinator performance on at least an annual basis.
- Guides account coordinator in career and skills development.
- Participates in company/client performance reviews.
Minimum Experience Requirements:
- Four year degree, preferably in business, marketing or advertising
- Five years experience in client services with an exhibit-house or experiential, advertising or creative agency
- Experience in managing, mentoring and developing assigned staff
- Excellent time management, customer service, project management, leadership and organizational skills
- Proven ability to multi-task, manage priorities, and meet deadlines
- PC Skills with proficiency level experience using MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint
- Experience in working under tight and changing deadlines
- Able to travel as needed
Please contact: Kevin Sweeney, Vice President, Client Relations – Art Guild, 300 Wolf Drive, West Deptford, NJ 08086, firstname.lastname@example.org