Director, Business Development Retail
Director Business Development- Retail at Art Guild is a senior position focused on creating opportunities for sales growth within our target markets and across our multiple business lines, products and services. The role requires a combination of skills including but not limited to assertive relationship building, resourceful networking, solid presentation skills and creative thinking and application with a proven track record of building brand awareness, relationship development and closing sales. The day to day position will encompass identifying appropriate opportunities, presenting and closing business and providing support to the internal account teams. This is a results-driven position primarily measured by pipeline/opportunity created and business closed. Experience in the Store Fixture or POP/ Display industries preferred. Minimum 7-10 years of senior sales experience.
POSITION: Director, Business Development
REPORTING STRUCTURE: COO: Art Guild Displays & Fixtures
- Learn Art Guilds’ complete portfolio of products and services and have the ability to present our complete portfolio offering with special emphasis on Custom Store Fixtures, Shop In Shop and POP displays.
- Develop sales plans tailored to sell Art Guild products/services within identified target accounts and vertical markets specializing in Custom Store Fixtures, Shop In Shop Fixtures and POP/ Displays.
- Pursue target accounts, evaluate opportunities, build relationships, collect key information and drive internal teams to create proposals and presentations to prospects.
- Utilize all business development techniques: phone, email, html, social media, association involvement, public speaking and networking…to build relationships and create opportunities.
- Follow up and evaluate opportunities that come into Art Guild in the form of RFP’s, RFI’s and general inquiries.
- Work effectively with Art Guilds’ Designers, Engineers, Account Managers and Project Managers assigned to the each project or opportunity.
- Provide weekly reporting on items such as prospect meetings, new opportunities, forecasting, project development and targeted campaigns.
- Strong Microsoft Office and salesforce.com skills are preferred.
- Travel as required
- Follow all ArtGuild company policies and procedures.
Send resume to: email@example.com