The Project Manager has the overall responsibility of successfully executing assigned projects, for our store fixture and display manufacturing division, primarily serving large US retailers and brands. The project manager is typically assigned to specific accounts/customers where he/she will be in charge of coordinating various projects associated with that account.
- Processing fixture and display bid packages in a timely and accurate manner.
- Monitor production schedules and quality in order to ensure production timelines are met and fixtures are produced per Art Guild specifications
- Studying bid timelines and requirements, along with specifications and drawings of each item.
- Identifying outstanding questions to customers in order to accurately quote each item.
- Working with partners, suppliers, and warehouse manager to estimate all material and labor costs associated with a project.
- Creating and updating a cost breakdown for all projects/bids for assigned accounts.
- Processing orders when received by coordinating with Purchasing Department
- Working with detailing to create CAD drawings and renderings of each item to ensure products are engineered for design and function.
- Developing a timeline/schedule for each project/account and monitoring this schedule to ensure on-time shipments.
- Communicating with salesperson or customer directly to update on progress and to ensure all requirements and changes are fulfilled.
- Create and update inventory reports for assigned accounts
- Coordinating and QC’ing production of fixture prototypes
- Coordinate shipping of products with warehouse and customer
- Travel to local manufacturing sites, job sites, and/or meetings with customers
- Ability to develop and implement corrective actions if required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required. Degree in business or engineering preferred.
- 3-4+ years’ work experience. Manufacturing/Project Management experience required, preferably in areas such as sheet metal fabrication, millwork, or retail fixture or display manufacturing.
- EXCELLENT skills in Microsoft Excel, and proficient in Word and other common software
- Good communication skills, must be able to multi-task, stay very organized, and possess excellent verbal and written skills .
- Strong customer relationship management and decision-making skills.
- Flexibility to operate independently within a fast-paced environment.
- Candidate must be personable, focused, and results oriented