SONY Booth Takes Best In Show at CEDIA Expo 2018
We’re proud to announce that Sony was just awarded CEDIA Expo’s first-ever overall Best in Show booth award, presented by a panel of judges in recognition of SONY’s creative, engaging and impactful presence at this year’s Expo.
CEDIA Expo – held this year in San Diego – bills itself as the leading event in connected technology, a place where “system integrators can experience new products and breakthrough innovations.” Basically, that means all kinds of cool, new technology. CEDIA Expo is attended by thousands of home technology professionals and hundreds of exhibitors. One of those exhibitors is SONY, a founding member of the CEDIA trade association of some 3,700-member companies.
Credit for SONY’s 50′ x 60′ award winning exhibit is shared by our partners. Design was provided by environmental design firm Blumlein Associates. Lighting by Illumination Production Services. Engineering, production and execution by Art Guild. And of course, credit for the breakthrough, new tech inside the booth goes to Sony.
What SONY exhibits each year is always highly anticipated and often kept secret until unveiled at the show. This year Sony’s focus was on its latest solutions aimed at helping custom integrators deliver the best possible home entertainment experience. Featured products – some of which won best in show product awards themselves – include:
- Sony’s lineup of big screen premium 4K HDR televisions
- Sony’s displays certified for use with IMAX® Enhanced content
- Sony’s lineup of premium home audio solutions, including 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray player projectors
- And perhaps SONY’s star attraction – a preview and demonstration of its breakthrough Crystal LED display system
Congratulations to everyone who helped contribute to SONY’s outstanding presence at CEDIA this year. Here’s a complete list of this year’s CEDIA Expo booth award winners:
- Best in Show: Sony
- 100 – 300 sq. feet: Kohler
- 301-700 sq. feet: Noon Home
- 701-1,000 sq. feet: Seura
- 1,000-2,999 sq. feet: Bose
- 3,000+ sq. feet: Samsung
- Honorable Mention – Monitor Audio